Soulstealers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulstealers

Soulstealers Bloodhoof Guild Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum updates Empty
PostSubject: Forum updates   Forum updates Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello there everyone, you will likely see some minor changes to the forum. Do not freak out, it's all into the schedule.

With the upcoming of Cataclysm we cannot really keep contents like Naxxramas on the forum page (not that we should keep it anyway), so some contents on the forum have been removed and thus moved to another spot.

The forums of Naxx, Eye of Eternity and Obsidian Sanctum have been removed, however I would like to ask for suggestions from all people about Cataclysm content.

Thank you in advance Smile

Note: Expect more changes soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum updates   Forum updates Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello there again! Since it's patch day and the patch goes slow, it was some good time to make a couple of changes while I could. An experimentation was made regarding the logo of the guild, and I think that the new logo looks fresh and nice! I hope you like it as well. Smile

4 additional fora were added, and hopefully they will be used well in the future Smile

But we are not done yet. Changes will happen every now and then before the release of the expansion, so that the forum will look ready for it.

Please do not hesitate to suggest and recommend things about the forum. It would be more than a pleasure to hear your thoughts.

Until then, enjoy the new logo of the forum Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum updates
Page 1 of 1